When we talk about ’us’, ’our’ or ’we’, it means www.kidslightup.com.au. The words ’you’ or ’your’ means you, the visitor to our website.
Personal information is information that would identify you, or from which you can be identified. It is important to us to protect your personal information. We don’t give it away or sell it and we have systems in place to protect it.
We collect personal information about you when you give it to us, usually when you complete an online form. We don’t collect your information from anywhere or anyone else.
We may also use ‘cookies’ so that you can customize our web pages or so that you do not have to keep filling in your details repeatedly. Cookies may also track the information that you access online and affect the display of any advertisements on our website to reflect your preferences. Cookies do not necessarily collect information that can identify who you are, more about what you like. You can change your browser settings, or use anti-virus software to limit the ability of cookies to track your internet use. If you want to find out more about ‘cookies’ and how they work, we suggest you look up Wikipedia
We use your personal information in an effort to tailor your experience of our products and services specifically for you. We want to offer you products and information you want, not stuff you have no interest in.
We don’t give away or sell your personal information. We will disclose your personal information if we are legally compelled to do so or need to provide instruction to our professional advisors.
We might use another provider to deliver our products or services to you. If they need your personal information to complete that delivery we will require them to use your information only for that purpose and then destroy it.
We may change the host of this website from time to time in accordance with our business requirements. This may mean that the information collected through our website is hosted overseas. We do our best to use reputable companies that have appropriate information protection to host our website.
LINKS AND PUBLIC FORUMS
We have no control over the information accessed through links from our site. You use links at your own risk.
If you post your personal information in a public forum, we have no control over how it is used and no responsibility to protect it for you.
We use a third party autoresponder to manage our subscriber lists. You can update your details via the link on any emails that we send to you, or by contacting us.
Any feedback or concerns regarding the way we manage your personal information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take action to fix any problems, within reason. We will update this policy from time to time to meet our legal obligations.
When we talk about ’us’, ’our’ or ’we’, it means www.kidslightup.com.au The words ’you’ or ’your’ means you, the visitor to our website.
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of a Linked Site. We are not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the website, or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
HAVING YOUR SAY
We expect you to show common courtesy and respect when using our website. Don’t do anything that would upset your grandma. In case you do not know what that means, we’ll spell it out.
This website may use services that provide members of the public with the opportunity to publish comments or opinions. You agree to use the services on this website only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service we provide. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using our website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- Post or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Upload any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control those rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload any material that has been altered to remove proper legal notices.
- Download any material posted by another user that you know, suspect or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless we provide a particular forum for those messages.
- Conduct or forward spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our website services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which we proscribe.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.